Monday, March 31, 2008

I miss my puppy!

Richy

Hrrrmm, after a weekend filled with hw, now it's time to get back 2 college!! urgh! hate it so much especially on monday.! At the same time, i'm beginning 2 miss my puppy at home. He's my first puppy and i still remembered clearly on the 1st day i left for Taylor's College. As i left my home, i still remembered how it looked into my eyes. I couldn't resist myself from shedding tears while saying gudbye 2 it. I was the one feeding it everyday since it was just 4 weeks old and by the time i left for Taylor's, it was already about 8 months old!. That day when i wasn't around, my brother was the one replacing my duty 2 feed it. But at nite, my brother suddenly called me up and told me that my puppy did not want 2 eat. Not even a single bit! That was the 1st time it behaved that way. I thought it was just not feeling well. The next morning, again my brother called and told me that the puppy ate only a small portion of its food. And whenever my bro and sis called my name, it would cry and ran around the house looking for me. At that time, i realised how much it misses me just as much as i miss it.... But now, it seems to get along well with my bro & sis. That is such a relief for me. Each time i went back for holidays, the 1st thing i would do is definitely to hug my cute little Richy!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

ur richy forgot about u alr lah..
since it able to get along with ur bro and sis..
meaning to say..
it no need u anymore..

Ng Pei Jin said...

nope, definitely not. It still remembers me ok... Y?? Ur lulu forget u liao izit.. haiz, dun be jealous laa...

Anonymous said...

yerrrr... so sweet larr... omg damn cute la he... so UNLIKE you... haih...

WinnieWong said...

Where is your dog now? I want to kidnap it.

Ying Xuan said...

admire u! coz u can keep a doggy!!!
I want to hv one also!
Siberian Husky!!!!

bring it to ridz la, i can let it tumpang in my unit for free. lol

Anonymous said...

soooooooooooo cute laaaaaaaaaa!!
jealous!!!!!!!:P

jasmine said...

cute.. cute..
even though i hate pets