Wednesday, April 9, 2008

You'll always be remembered....

Yesterday, it was yet another sad day of my life. Yesterday, my left eyelid kept winking since early morning till the end of class. My friends said it's a good sign if it's the left eye. However, as soon as I reached home from college, I received an sms from an unknown sender. In the sms, it stated, "Still remember firdaus kamarulzaman? He passed away today". Firdaus was my junior prefect during my secondary years. He was under my leadership. He's a gentle, respectful guy & friendly too.

Recalling the moments I had with him, he said i had a fierce look when he 1st joined my group. He wasn't daring enough 2 talk 2 me initially. But, as time passed, we got along really well and he even said that "Abang pei jin nampak garang tapi baik orangnya". That's rite, he called me "abang" as he was 2 years younger than me. I never scolded him and even if he was late for duty, i never nagged at him. He's just a small guy and perhaps too gentle to be a prefect but i admired him for taking up the challenge as prefect. I would always help him whenever he faced problems. Whenever any students rebelled against him, that student would be in trouble against me.

He's still too young to leave this world. I'll never get the chance to see him again. I never cried for a friend. Now, you're the 1st one of many friends who have made me shed tears. It's hard for me to accept this but your journey of life ended here. You'll always be in my memory. I love U so much, Firdaus!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Abang pei jin nampak garang tapi baik orangnya"..fuyoh..beh tahan..stop perasan-ing..
btw..y he passed away oh??life cycle is like that..^^smile always..everything will be fine..

Anonymous said...

dun cry dun cry... men should not cry wan... silly face... smile...

veeveewawa said...

omg...u cry....so sentimental..TT...
CHEERS!

Anonymous said...

hmm... I am sorry to hear that. I always thought the left eye blinking is a bad sign. dun be sad. cheer up.
but "abang pei jin" memang garang la tapi langsung tak baik pun.