Monday, July 14, 2008

The 1st & the Last Anniversary.....

wow wow wow...... who wud have guessed that we have been here in TUCSJ for a year. 2day is 14th of July 08 exactly a year since we came here on 14th of July 07. Browsing back all the memories, let it be sorrow ones or the opposites, i've picked up a handfull of experiences being apart from my family....from learning how to adapt without my mom, dad, bro & sis by my side to washing my own clothes and even learning how 2 cook....


Time really travels fast.... Another few months 2 go & there's not much time 2 waste. Better buck up & strive for the best result till the very end.... No more hesitating nor procrastinating...... Every seconds count..... AND wat on earth am i doin here?! As i am typing, the clock is ticking too....and y am i still blogging while i'm supposed to be flipping thru the accounts books & studying the 'Man of the House'..??? oklaa... gotta pull myself out of this & revise my accounts!.....

No comments: