Friday, October 10, 2008

I Almost forgot I have a Blog....wth

waaa.....it's been ages ages and ages since i updated this sleepy blog. i dun have anything in my thoughts after the trials exam and that went from nothing to absolute blank after the results were out.

the 1 week raya break doesnt seem 2 be only a week for me. i've been so relaxing after the trials and has not since become as hardworking as I was b4 the trials. It's only a month away b4 the finals & i'm still MAFIA-ing. i cant imagine myself doing dat during pmr or spm..! wait...am i crapping here? during pmr & spm, i din even hav a facebook account yet lar! wateva it is...i'm such a lazy worm rite now.

hrrmm...this weekend i'm planning to do something. I wanna learn how to cook new food. so...i need 2 shop for the groceries 2moro...

btw, this post is so disorganised lar....thoughts are flying everywhere. btw, ever since when my posts have been organised?!?!!

SIGH...no mood 2 do my accounts paper lar...spec math summore.....maths.....it's never ending!! btw, i wanna continue playing dat stupid addictive mafia game again now.....seems like there's no cure for this addict anymore.....

2 comments:

Mag said...

haha..u r indirectly giving some clues about the secret wor..

Ng Pei Jin said...

ehem!! if u dun tell there's a clue of the secret here....nobody would notice also lar...