Wednesday, December 31, 2008

i Wish it never happened...

it's now been half a month since i lost you, Richy. I still miss U. Juz now, i heard some dogs barking outside there. I rushed out to see if miracles do happen dat u wud b able 2 escape from the thief and come back 2 me. I went out wit my torchlight but I juz saw other dogs and puppies. I wish it was U. Why did God give me one thing and took another away from my life??!!! You gave me great results but U took away my precious dog. It's juz like slicing one part of me. I never stop thinking of u day and night wondering if u wud miss me too. It sounds insane that Richy wud miss me but trust me dogs do have feelings too. Not only dogs, other pets as well. If given the chance, I wud choose not to get good results if I knew that U'll be taken away from me as an exchange on the same day. I really do miss U... i'll continue searching for U no matter how long it takes....

No comments: