Friday, January 9, 2009

The same OLD school

2day, i went back to my secondary school for the 1st time since June 2007. One thing that was obvious:- I can only recognised a few faces and i meant the students. Also, some teachers were transferred to other schools and of coz i saw many new teachers there. The main point bout this post is the fact that it really pissed me off when I thought of the way they treated the visitors. I was there to obtain the principal's approval for my Borang Keselamatan. Juz a signature it took me an hour waiting like a dumb ass. This wasnt the 1st time as i experienced the same thing in June 2007. So, i can conclude that my secondary school can be best defined as uneducated, uncivilised and lagging way behind and surely do not deserve the title Smart School. Shud have been "Smart School". Get wat i mean now..??

1 comment:

Yah Yah said...

hey. i got the exactly same feeling with u.. i even go back twice to my school for tat dumb signature...
it is like, there is no longer have warmth in the secondary school.. but everyone is acting ignorance to ur presence!! oh shit~