Saturday, April 3, 2010

Easter Break

=))) it's easter break now! cant imagine how swiftly time travels! it's been more than a month i'm bac here in sydney.. frankly, i wasnt prepared 2 come bac here... the 1st two weeks of uni was torturing. Not bcoz of workloads but it's the mind dat kept thinking about home. I had no appetite 2 eat.. i had been quite sad.. and within the 1st few weeks my weight dropped from 70kgs down to 68kgs. When i stood on the weighing scale this morning, i realised dat my weight is now 67kgs.. have 2 admit dat i'm still thinking bout home all the time but this is life. i'm already 21 & i guess i must b able 2 handle this kind of feelings.. i'm not a small kid anymore and cant stick by my family all the time. It's time 2 grow up pj!

1 comment:

LoOk said...

PJ!!!! how could u!!!
y just let the 2kg go to waste??
should donate to me if u dun wan ma!!! GRRR!!!! XD