Tuesday, September 7, 2010

something's not right with my brain..

goshhhhhh...wat's wrong with me?!?!? WAT'S WRONG WITH ME!?!?!?!?!! SERIOUSLY WTH IS WRONG WITH ME THESE DAYS?!!

seems like i'm having phobia for exams already now.. i've sat for 2 mid-sem exams this semester. Yet, i dont tink i did a great job in both exams. in fact, i shud say i did BADLY...really BADDDDDDD. gone are the days when i can easily score HDs and Ds. Now dat am doing 2nd yr + 3rd yr subjects, i find myself struggling in the exams..cant even finish the questions in time..wtf. Arghhh, something is seriously wrong with my brain! Yea, it's true that the subjects are getting harder and harder as I progress. But the exams weren't too hard actually. It's just that my brain isn't working within the limited time!!

Sighhhhhhhhh, seriously need 2 strive like hell for the assignments and the final exam particularly...it's not the end yet. I may have lost the battle for now but the war is far from over... Just gotta look at the brighter side and keep motivating myself...

Lifeless at the moment..

No comments: