Monday, October 18, 2010

Give myself a pat on the back~~ =DD

Yeah!! Well done to myself! I single handedly wrote the entire Financial Accounting B report without seeking help from my groupmates! AND the outcome ??????? ...........................


I GOT A PERFECT SCORE for the ENTIRE REPORT!!! The lecturer's comment:


- The report is marked very strictly!
- She finds it difficult to pinpoint any area which lacks explanation!
- A well structured and written report!


AND although this is a group report, I did it all by myself! I'm being a bit too individualistic isn't it? Yea, true to some extent because I've had bad experiences for groupworks over the last few semesters. So, I tend to believe that I can do better by myself rather than depending on others and it's proven in this report! Nevertheless, I'm well aware that being individualistic and self-confident aint gonna work all the time. At times, we do need to work hand in hand with other groupmates.


ANYWAY, there's always an exception rite?!!! So, yea there is an exception this time around! wheeeeee =DD

1 comment:

Hiak hiak hiak said...

hey genius! dropping by 2 say hi! hope you are doing fine. i know you are & you will..heeeeeeeeeeeeeee blek =P