Friday, December 24, 2010

1 month gone by~~

Ouch! Time travels so swiftly! While I've been busy eating & eating since coming back, it appears that 1 mth has already gone by without me realising it. Also, I've gained over 3kgs since the day I reached home >,< Nevertheless, this isnt a big deal. After all, there are only 2 mths left b4 i return to Sydney. At most, I wudn't exceed 10kgs rite..xD Plus, I'm so different from ordinary people. I can gain & lose weight so drastically over such short period of time.


2moro is Christmas but I'm not a Christian, hence I do not celebrate it but it's still a public holiday. Not sure wat's the family plan for 2moro but I guess we'll just shop around Butterworth. Then, on Sunday I'll most probably be at Gurney. And talking about Gurney reminds me of the havoc at Gurney drive during Christmas or New Year's Eve.. I know youngters these days love to get 2gether & joined the countdown. But the next day, wat u see on the newspaper was the news that ppl picked up fights , sprayed paints on ppl's cars, fought with the policemen etc etc.


I believed all these things happened due to one reason, that is lack of supervision by the parents. The reason why I've never been to any countdowns let it be at Gurney or Autocity is becoz my parents have always warned me not only about the traffic jams but also the possible havoc. Yes, it's fun 2 join in the countdown, we shud enjoy while we're still young BUT we gotta know the limits. If only Penang has got more ppl who can think as wisely as me, Penang wud've been much more peaceful.. *wusei wusei =.=""*


Hrrmm...1 more week till 2010 ends..really looking forward to 2011, a brand new year. Let's all hope 2011 will be a gud year ahead for me, my family, my relatives & my friends =)

1 comment:

A No Name Merz said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! =P