Monday, January 24, 2011

Great Day =D

Yesterday was a great day! =DD Yup, I did watch the CNY movie called Great Day with ma family on yesterday afternoon =) Luckily I've made reservations for the movie tickets 2 days in advance coz when I arrived yesterday to pick up the tickets, I was told that all the upper section seats are already fully booked! But I could see that the front seats were totally empty..lol. So yea! Thanks 2 my effort to sign up for the online membership & booked the tics earlier! *Proud*


Errm, actually it's been a while since I last watched a movie with ma family. Prolly the last one being the Chronicles of Narnia!! How long was dat?! So, yesterday was definitely a gud time 2 watch this nice movie =) Talking bout the movie, i know some ppl said it's a great movie while some said it's OK OK onli lo. As for me, I think it's a great movie! It really depends on which perspective ur looking at the movie. I think if you know Hokkien, Mandarin & Cantonese, then i tink u'll definitely enjoy the movie. Also, i'm glad dat I had my parents alongside me y'day coz there were certain things or artists mentioned in the movie which only my parents knew & they could tell me about it..then i was like AHAH & HAHAHA!! XD


Now, CNY is just around the corner! 10 more days 2 go! What's on your mind?! Isit food or $$$ ?! For me, it's both! + family togetherness! =DDD

1 comment:

june juin said...

I super like Great Day too!
Happy Chinese New Year oh~ AHAHAHA!!!