Monday, June 27, 2011

I can fly now!!

Aha! Finally i can fly to Auckland & then back to Msia!! yesh! =DD My patience has been tested to its limit these few days...seriously pissed for calling the call centre again & again. It took forever for them 2 pick up the phone & i'm incurring high amount of charges for my phone! No thanks to Jetstar's inefficiency! While all other airline are flying, they are not, citing the ash cloud as the concern.

Well, dat's partially true coz they're also trying to save cost at the same time by not wanting to fly below the clouds! They seriously need to learn how to weigh cost vs benefit of not flying..losing so many customers and having to refund so many flights. I've cancelled my direct flight to auckland & bought another ticket from another airline. In the end, it costs me additional $300 to re-book !!! Money fly away just like dat, again Jetstar's fault.

Anyway, who cares about the money anymore. It's sunk cost now..haha. Can't wait to fly 2moro!

No comments: