Thursday, July 14, 2011

10 more days!

10 more days till my winter break ends & for me to go bac Sydney! This holiday has been really great. Eating & eating simply makes my day. I don't care anymore about weight..i'm still too young to think too much about dat, haha. This yr, i've been enjoying the best durian feast ever! We decided not to buy durians from the roadside seller which sells pretty cheap but not so delicious. So, we went for durian dat costs approx. rm 20-30 each. While pricy, the satisfaction is priceless. Only 4-5 'biji' in 1 durian wat on earth!, which makes every 'biji' approx rm 4-6, breaks the bank and also the heart as u eat!! but really it was so delicious i could not describe how it feels, hahaha. 2nite i'll be eating durian again @@

 While i'm not ready to end this holiday just yet, i'm already looking forward to the next sem! I know it's gonna be harder than last sem, but hey the word impossible never existed in my dictionary! Last sem was tough especially with one of my finance subjects dat i thought the chances of even securing a distinction was beyond reach but as i've said, impossible is nth & thank gudness i managed to pull it off in the final exam! Now i'm hoping to maintain my consistency towards what could be my final semester..i wanna finish my degree on a high note, not to fulfill my own objective but to make my parents proud. But i hope to still be in Sydney comes 2012. Not really looking forward to working just yet.

Meanwhile, i think i need to stop here coz i smell some nice cooking from the kitchen!! Time to sneak into the kitchen for some food!

No comments: