Wednesday, February 11, 2009

it's gonna be 16th of FEB!!!

Finally, jpa called me up & informed bout the departure date.. it's 16th!!! juz few more days to go!!! yet, i havent been doin any packing laa... i'm so unprepared to fly. it seems too soon but time never waits & it's never enuf. Even if i'll depart at the end of diz month, surely by dat time i'll say the same thing as I do now.

& dat 20kg limit for the luggage is simply not sufficient for sumone like me. I bet everyone feels the same. By the time i put in all my clothes added with the weight of the luggage itself, it's already approaching 16 kgs!! Plus, hangers and toiletries have yet to be counted in alrite! ARRGGHH!! dun care laa... juz cut all my clothes into half laa...toothpaste oso squeeze half of them out laa... toothbrush broke it into two and bring the part wit brush laa... All this can be learnt from Mr. Bean's movie if u watch em.

Tonnes of things to be done & i only have 5 days remaining and it's only 4 excluding the last day!! I havent got my hair cut, havent close my bank account, havent do this havent do dat.... the list is never ending....and i HAVE time blogging....errr, shud stop here...

3 comments:

jasmine said...

lol.. squeeze toothpaste into half tube, toothbrush break into two.. hmm.. save space.. haha

Ng Pei Jin said...

hrrmm....i'm not too worried over the space but the weight instead!!! haizzz..

jasmine said...

ya lor.. now i got sum more space but hav reached the 20kg limit... iisshhh