Sunday, April 5, 2009

It's another Sunday again...

As usual, I slept quite late last nite like I always do on every Saturday nites. My love for Sunday has never faded ever since i've been 2 school, college & now university. Oh yea, the DST for NSW ends 2day. That means the clock has to be adjusted one hour backwards now. So, the time difference btween Sydney and Malaysia is now juz 2 hours.

I've just completed my econometrics quiz last friday and my accounting mid-semester exam yesterday. It's considered easy level at this stage and I'm expecting the harder ones 2 come. Yet, i'm rather concern about this upcoming commercial law exam which will be held on thursday. Though it's an open book exam, u dun have much time. All that is given is only 50 minutes and it will be a slight waste of time 2 flip thru the books and lecture notes. But the gud thing is i dun have 2 memorise all the cases over these few days since it's an open-book exam.
It's 20% and there's no chance of screwing it up!!! Come on Ng Pei Jin!!! Be a bit more optimistic!!! Can u see I'm on fire now??? haha...

AND the easter break is approaching in a week's time! My melbourne friends will be coming over 2 Sydney! It's really gonna be great 2 see them again & of coz we'll meet once again during winter break. That will be our turn 2 fly 2 melb....

No comments: