Sunday, March 29, 2009

Me!! - Rooney!!! - & Kimi!!!

My muscles are aching and i'm sleep-deprived. I slept late almost every nite and I woke up early. And especially 2day, i seriously dun feel like doing anything. I've been going out every weekend & i hav no idea when can i have a peaceful-nth 2 do weekends.

And my mid-sem exams are coming up. I need 2 start filling my brain space with all the facts & formulas again!! No time for a break anymore. Should stop procrastinating or else I'll have to bear the outcome...sigh

Anyway, sth cheers me up now. Wayne Rooney scored a brace in England's international friendly against Slovakia. It's really great to see him back on top form again for his country. He may look short but he stands tall among the rest..haha. His robustness is simply amazing. He's like an energizer!

And one more thing, Kimi and Massa got ahead of Hamilton & Kovalainen in yesterday's qualifying session. So, they shud stand a great chance to overshadow the Brit in 2day's race at Melbourne GP. ARgghh!! I wish I could watch them from the stands but it's pretty expensive la the ticket and i need 2 travel 2 melb 1st!! Haizz...next year la i go...and if not, another year laa..btw y hasnt there been a sydney GP....

2 comments:

jasmine said...

yeah... rooney!! good job
hey, i was near albert park during formula 1 qualifying... it's really satisfying to hear the sound of engines zooming here n there
manage to be at the entrance only, cos got no ticket... sigh
if u plan to come melbourne to watch one day, tell me ya! i'm sure to join.. lol

Ng Pei Jin said...

I'm so jealous of u!!! haha. I wish I could be there, even if it's at the entrance! wth.. i've never been 2 sepang f1 circuit 2 watch the race but so eager to visit albert park pula...