Monday, March 2, 2009

So it begins..

2day, my 1st lecture began at 2pm. For once in my life, I begin to experience the likes of sitting 2gether wit ppl from diff countries in the same lecture theatre. Nothing special though except dat I've met a lecturer named Giuseppe Carabetta. He's an Italian-Australian. Not bad overall, he's funny and makes the crowd lively. Only a short 1-hour lecture 2day. Dat's all for me 2day according to my timetable. Only an hour of lecture for monday as well as thursday. Dat's how flexible the timetable of Uni is. Only 12 hours of lectures per week.

2 comments:

Yah Yah said...

same with me. i have one hour of lecture on monday aso! ahaa. but we studied 15 hours per week.. including tutorial..

Ng Pei Jin said...

oh..i c. we have 13 hours actually inclusive of tutorial..