Saturday, March 28, 2009

JOG ??

I JUZ CAME BACK FROM MY 1st JOG IN SYDNEY....haha. Can u believe it???? it's amazing rite for a lazy guy like me. I slept very late last nite approximately 2 am as i was chatting. Consequently, i woke up late 2day. Anyway, still managed 2 drag myself away from my bed and joined jason, cs, look, mj, tze hui to jog at Victoria Park. It's somewhat better than sleeping and dreaming till 10 am rite.?? Yea, it was a bit cold to jog this morning & can hardly see beads of sweat forming....

5 comments:

Jason said...

i'm so tired....

Ng Pei Jin said...

tired???? haha..we walked a lot from jogging-market-china town-wan lin's house.

Jiyan said...

dun copy me and liming la
we jogged also!!
hahaha
yeah kinda cold so hav 2 wear jacket lol

Ying Xuan said...

it's cold here too....
and wont sweat if i do outdoor sport...haih...

Ng Pei Jin said...

haha...agree. it seems to be pointless 2 do exercise under this condition..