Tuesday, March 10, 2009

I'm 20 !!!


So, yesterday was my 20th birthday... my very 1st birthday outside Malaysia. It does bring a significant meaning 2 me for reaching the age of 20. I begin 2 realise that i'm no longer belong to the category of early teenagers. But of coz i dun mean i'm old at the same time. So, was very glad that my friends remembered my birthday. Some called me up 2 wish or even 2 sing. Also many thanks 2 those who messaged or sms-ed me. I do appreciate that.


There was a celebration for my bday as well. We usually cook for dinner but last nite we opted 2 eat at a restaurant. Initially, i thought only 3 guys( me, cs and jason) will be going there but surprisingly there were others too at the restaurant namely look, min jie, tze hui, wan lin & shi yin. Really a surprise for me! We had dinner and shared some jokes. I still remember the jokes about getting drunk with TEA & those who got drunk will be pushed back using a trolley from broadway..haha.
After dinner, it was time for the CAKE. Off the light goes in the restaurant and the cake was brought out. I made my wish after they sang and had some pictures taken 2gether wit em. So that's where and wit whom i celebrated my 20th bday. Thnx guys!!

Oh yea...not 2 forget my family as well. They celebrated for me via webcam after i came beck from the diner. They lit up the candles, sang for me and i made my wish b4 blowing the candles....they actually blowed for me..haha... thanx mom, dad, sis, bro, aunt, nephew, and my PUPPY!!! miss u guys..!!

making a wish....

tze hui & min jie

jason, chee seng, me, shi yin


me, shi yin, jason, look, wan lin, chee seng , min jie & not 2 forget the photographer(tze hui)

a present from....erm...i duno who's sharing this one..haha




THANX ONCE AGAIN!!!!

7 comments:

Yah Yah said...

happy belated birthday. i know i late. but i have the heart~~ hehee.. i dn have ur phone number.. >.<

Ng Pei Jin said...

haha...nvm nvm. i know la u have a heart!! i oso have wat..haha. anyway, thanx a lot. my number is 0430322138..

Jason said...

muahaha... welcome welcome.. u wana say me izit, drunk with tea??!! keke.. anyway, hope u did enjoy ur bday!
p/s: we spent so much u know! must kenang budi and repay =p

Anonymous said...

hahaha...for the tea thingy. errr...repay ar.?? errm...dat depends.. haha.

Ying Xuan said...

hey weightwatcher! dun eat all the choc ar! haha!

Anonymous said...

ehemm...i shared them wit chee seng, jason as well as my housemates laa.... i'm not as greedy as u lar.. :p

jun3 said...

Chocolates!!