Friday, March 13, 2009

Mixture of posts perhaps..??

Errr.... i've got nothing 2 do at the moment and dat's y i try 2 blog over here. Anyway, i would like 2 congratulate anyone who has juz received their spm or stpm results recently. Great tribute to those who did particularly well. So, keep it up & dun lay on your laurels juz yet. It marks the beginning and not the end. For those who has been a lil bit unlucky, I ustand the frustration but it's not the way U measure success. Even though U may not have done so well, juz dun feel depressed coz U gonna realise one day dat spm isnt anything but a passport or merely a qualification for the next step. Congratz again 2 all high achievers! I would like 2 congratulate the twins of Ng, they're my juniors and I'm really impressed wit their per4mance. Also, not 2 forget my other friends as well...

Moving to the next thing ... i'm beginning 2 feel a bit of pressure of Uni life as I'm about to enter the 3rd week of this course. Not the pressure from lecturers or homeworks but it's the pressure that emerges itself out of nowhere coz i'm surrounded by a bunch of ppl wit outstanding results. Anyway, I'll get over it soon.. i'm alwez like dat as I did in my 1st few weeks in Taylors. They're juz humans after all and I'm ever ready to mount any upcoming challenge. Bring it on!

Wat's next?? Oh yea, i'm goin to Bondi Beach 2moro!! but the weather is forcasted 2 be rainy & thunderstorm 2moro. Let's just hope it's juz a myth & never gonna happen. I wanna get a visit to Bondi!!! Anyway, a cloudy day wud be good as well rather than hot sunny day... hehe.

1 comment:

y3nni said...

thanks! :-) ...dun get too stress there k...