Saturday, August 22, 2009

Cooking Master Boy

You must be wondering what is this title all about... It's the anime series which I'm currently catching up with. If my memory serves me correctly, it was shown in the tv back in 1998. I almost forgot about this anime until Jason mentioned it. Thanks! Also, not to forget CS who found the link to watch it on9.

It has 52 episodes in total and I've just watched over 4 episodes to date. The thing that i like about this anime is that it casts my mind back to all the delicacies I tasted back at home. No one can ever replace mom's cooking..!! Mom is always the best chef! 3 more mths to go before I can finally taste her cooking again.

Ever since i started cooking on my own, I came to realise that cooking is not as simple as it seems to be. It's indeed easy to prepare a meal to fill your hungry tummy BUT to prepare a delicious meal that can put u into a state of euphoria is a little bit of a challenge. I never knew I would develop an interest in cooking but I guess i am now.

Hence, I hope not only to be a successful person in my studies or even career. Hopefully I'm capable of learning to be a good family chef and I wanna be able to cook for my mum especially and also for my family. It would definitely be a satisfaction for her to be able to see her son cooking for her one day. I promise I will...

1 comment:

Jason said...

lol no wonder la finding recipes for lunch =p guai chai ar, gonna be family chef *such a touching statement* gambateh, future master cook! =)