Sunday, August 23, 2009

Soccer is My Everything...!!!

As much as I enjoy watching soccer especially the barclays premier league, I too enjoy to play soccer.!! So, dat's wat i did this Sunday afternoon. A friend of mine, Sin Yoo informed me about her friend,Patrick who has invited me to join him. Though i have lots of things to do 2day, I abandoned all my plans at once. Back in those high school years, I used to play every weekend and it's part of my schedule. Ever since I left high school, I've only played not more than 3 times in 2 years' time!! Pathetic!

Now that I've finally found some friends who can play every week, it's more than just a satisfaction but a relief. A relief in a sense that I can rediscover the old times I had with my friends as well as not having to face the books all the time.!! Yeap, it's absolutely true that Uni life is short & we need 2 engage in the things dat we like to do most.

No comments: