Thursday, September 3, 2009

Sigh...

It's been a tough week for me to endure. Not because of the assignments or the exam but it's about my maternal grandpa. I called back last Sunday and received news from my mum that my grandpa's health is deteriorating and he seems weaker than b4. It was just not too long ago since i last saw him and that was b4 i arrived in Sydney. He was still very healthy at dat time. I just can't believe that he's becoming so frail. I'm so worried and i don't have a chance to visit him rite now. I juz feel so helpless.

Then, i heard my grandma has got some problem with her kidney and will have to undergo surgery as well. Why on earth is it happening at the same time?! I can feel what my mum's feeling rite now. It must have been a difficult time for my mum now. Though there's nothing I can do even if I'm back in Malaysia, but all i want now is to be home rite now..

All i can do now is to pray and hope that they'll be just fine...

3 comments:

Chee Seng said...

funny how things happen when you don't really expect it to happen. remember that time I told about my stories. Well.... what I can say is that I can really understand how you felt. Sighing is the only you can do for now plus praying. I have been sleepless a few nights too.... Hope for the best,my friend.

june juin said...

PJ...
So sad to read this post..I can really understand your situation as this happened to me before. It is weird for the bad things to happen and they happened continuously, and all come in once!! my grandma fell down a week before my birthday (a day after my birthday was sem 1 exam) and guess wat, on my birthday, my grandpa fell down. Thx God that my grandpa remains ok, but my grandma was abit unlucky, and underwent surgery.
Thx God that the surgery was alrite.
What I really what to say is that things will turn out to be good, yr grandparents will be alrite..
as people grow older, their health will apparently be deterioting...
They will be alrite apparently. Technology nowadays has improved!!
I will pray for them as well!
take care PJ

Jason said...

hey, i guess it has been a loooong time since i read ur blog.
although it's a few weeks later ady, still wan u to knw that i SUPPORT u!!! =) cont smiling yea.
although u may not believe me, but trust me, i UNDERSTAND wut u're going tru... I've been tru that myself, and it's like juz a few weeks before i flew to aussie. felt helpless too cos not able to be there, or even help anything... anyway, cheer up cos u have frens here with u, which include ME lol =p smileyyy