Saturday, January 2, 2010

A Day in Jusco Seberang Perai~~~~

Happy New Year!!! it's 2010 now..a brand new year which i hope will bring out the best of me regardless of what i do. This year, i'm gonna be 21 pretty soon. Not sure if that's sth 2 be proud of as i'm getting older..TT. Me & my family went out early in the morning..(not too early actually as it was already 9sth am) 2 have dim sum. Initially, we were supposed 2 visit grandma but she's not in at that moment. Hence, we headed to Jusco Seberang Perai to start our 1st new year shopping~~!!

This was yet another big shopping spree by us. There were lots of discounts and promotions especially for clothes. We shopped from 10 sth am till 4 sth pm!! That's quite long i guess. The 1st thing we bought was a 4-in-1 printer,copier,scanner,fax which costed $498.00. Guess who paid for it??? It's me!! coz mum didnt bring enuf cash while dad din bring out his credit card. So, i paid with MY credit card...LOL. anyway, dad will settle the bill...XDDD.

Next, we started buying clothes. Honestly, anyone who didnt go Jusco yesterday will regret!!! There were heaps of discounts from 20-50-70% omgggggg!!! arrrghhhhh!!!! must shop till drop!!!! Almost all shops got discounts such as Padini, PDI, Giordano, O'reef, Basic Store. So, we all bought shirts, jeans, trousers...bla bla bla. I'm the one who bought the most i guess.

PJ-->1 t-shirt, 1 long sleeve shirt, 1 hoodie & 3 pairs of jeans~~!!!!!
Mum-->2 pairs of jeans
Sis-->1 hoodie, 1 shirt, 1 dress
Bro-->2 shirts, 1 pair of jeans
Dad-->ONLY 1 shirt...TT (kelian de papa...wuwuwu)
GirlGirl(our dog)--> 1 pair of hair clip..lololol.

Even my little dog got its present! I tot my sis went in Maggie T shop 2 buy a pair of hair clips for herself...manatau she bought for our dog....=.=!!
There's a story bout my hoodie by the way. When i walked out wit the hoodie from the fitting room, some people saw it & they keep looking...*i tot i din zip my jeans.wth* and i kept looking at my jeans. Actually, they were admiring my hoodie laaa. Well well, i guess i'm a role model after all.wakakkaka...*dap dap* The shop should really hire me 2 wear and promo the hoodie for them la...sigh.

Huhu..how I wish i could buy more...TT every shirt i tried oso i like... How gud if the entire store is mine rite..TT. In the end, spent $500++ on clothings alone... $$$ just fly away so easily nowadays....TT.. Nvmlaa nvmlaa...if dun spend now, before CNY oso will spend one maaa..*console console*...I'm really looking forward to CNY but at the same time, the thing is i'll be going back Sydney really soon after CNY....TT

5 comments:

cs said...

wei.... the recent sentences of yours really sound like like someone u know. omg... sangat sangat serupa.. dap dap and console console especially... hmmmm

PJ said...

LOL..*dap dap* belongs 2 maggie..*console console* belongs 2 me...hahaha...

cs said...

what are you trying to imply ar? i very slow one u know....must tell directly... haha....

PJ said...

=.='' slow lyk malay girl..lol. didnt i say clearly ady..?? *dap dap* is often used by mag while *console console* is often used by me...

cs said...

I am not that slow of course... never mind lar....mayb you dun my question in the 1st place..... your friend's problem can be cured with fresh love and hope.
normally, that is the way guar...or else...you can.... haha