Tuesday, January 5, 2010

I'm not sure wat i can do for her...

sigh sigh sigh....wat can i do, wat can i say, wat can i hope for her. how i wish i could help her. how useless i am as a friend. I have this friend who was deeply in love with a guy. Though i dun really know what happened between them, wat i know is dat they broke up.

Maybe u guys might think "well, broke up onli wat...normal laa...nowadays can see and hear anywhere...anytime". The reason y i dunno so much bout her relationship is dat i dare not ask her. I met her not too long ago and she looked fine 2 me but i know she hasn't let go just yet. She's been very upset and depressed since her bf left her.

I sympathize her for her tears but i'm angry wit her for her stubbornness. Recently, she posted sth on her blog about how she simply couldn't let go of the guy again. I wanted to scold her so much dat how stupid she is! if she was my sis, i wud have scolded her badly. There are so many more guys out there who can appreciate her love better than this guy. It's just a waste of time, energy and tears 2 continue thinking and crying for him. I believe love is just a trial while marriage is an exam. It doesn't matter dat much if u dun do well in ur trial !

At the same time, i felt dat probably i shudn't blamed her. I'm not her... so i wudnt understand wat she'd been thru. Maybe she had fallen too strong for this guy dat she's willing 2 surrender her heart 2 him. I'm not her...so i wudnt know the entire episode of her love life. I'm not her...so i dun know wat's running thru her head.

There's nth i can do other than reading her blog and hoping dat one day, she'll finally come out of her sadness and post sth dat tells me she has finally let go of him. Hopefully she'll realised dat she's still young and she has a really bright future ahead. Hopefully she'll stop wasting time and get on with her life. Hopefully one day she'll find a guy who truly knows how 2 treasure her.

1 comment:

Yah Yah said...

she will wake up one day. =)
just stay beside her and do what u can as a good friend.