Thursday, February 11, 2010

DEAN’S LIST OF EXCELLENCE IN ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE !!!

YAY!!! Another great news 2day!! I juz got the letter from University of Sydney this morning!!!!

 I've been selected as a recipient of Dean's List of Excellence in Academic Performance 2009!!!

I didnt know dat my name was published in the Sydney Morning Herald 2 days ago!!! From the list, there are only 5 students from Bachelor of Commerce who got it. My average HD grade has entitled me to the prize..muackssss muaccckkkkkxxxxx!!!!!

Really glad dat my hardwork paid off with the recognition by the university...actually i think i was quite lazy....especially in the 2nd sem...hahaha..juz saw dat there were so many other prizes available...shud've worked harder. anyway, i'm contented wit wat i've achieved & i promise 2 keep the fire burning this year!!! =))))

5 comments:

Jason said...

hey, congrats!!!! btw, how did you knw that only 5 students from commerce got in dean's list?

LUM said...

A13A05 Rocks haha matt nad i had received an award each too haha

PJ said...

hey jason, ur name was in the list too...congratz both of us...weee=))) my fren from sydney told me bout dat...onli 5 students from b.com got it. got one fren of mine in 3rd yr got 3 awards omggg...

Congratz 2 both my ex-roommates lum & matt as well...yea!!! A13A05 rockkzzzz!!!! hehe..

MATT said...

A13A05 rockzzz! hahaha high 5!

y3nni said...

hey...congratulations!! =))