Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Of Cakes & Cookies

In conjunction with this upcoming CNY 2010, we've recently got an electric oven just 2 bake cakes & cookies. Perhaps it's much easier 2 buy than bake. Yeap, we've indeed bought lots of CNY cookies and the baking part is where the fun comes in =))) We've just started 2 bake butter cake thus far & the next one will be cookiesssssssss~~~ I've bought a recipe book from Popular for onli $20.00 & so far, I've gathered almost all the ingredients & utensils needed.

Hrrmm, guess my passion for baking is getting stronger over time. And yea, i dreamt of having my very own bakery shop one day although I'm not taking any courses relevant to it in my studies..lol. Anyway, it's not impossible. I'm pretty sure dat we dun have 2 get a certificate 2 start a bakery..haha. I know dat my mum & sis love cakes so much. So, it wud b amazing if I cud do sth special such as having our very own bakery shop in the future..it'll be simply awesome =))))

No comments: