Thursday, July 8, 2010

Results Are Out!!!!

Year 2 Semester 1 results are finally out!! Generally, I tink the results are not bad. Though they may not be as gud as year 1, i think they're still gud enuf for a 2nd year student. So, am satisfied with myself and will strive for even better results next sem! Knowing that every semester gets tougher, I suppose I can't be expecting HD all the time and also to get Dean List award every year. This uni's requirement for HD is so high compared to other universities. At least when I finish this degree, I can look back and say that I've achieved that award before.

The thoughts of having to deal with more difficult subjects as I progress down the lane do send a chill down my spine. I'm doing double major and there is no space for any free elective subjects now. As I'm arranging my timetable for next semester and for my 3rd year, I could see the word ACCOUNTING or FINANCE all over the slots. @.@ Anyway, this doesnt mean I'm demotivated already. I know life doesnt get any easier every now and then but that's the sort of challenge I am looking forward to!

No comments: