Friday, November 14, 2008

A daunting prospect...

A few more days left b4 the final paper of my final exam... A few more days b4 prom.... A few more days b4 i part with my friends... A few more days b4 my college days come to an end....


On another unrelated matter, I felt rather useless and upset 2day. I just feel that i've not given my best in my spec math paper. 3 hours and i dun seem 2 put in my best effort. Was it becoz the paper was really hard?? Or was it me who make it hard... When i'm not at my best, i juz dun feel good. I felt like a failure...FAILURE..... when i reached home, i juz wanted to sleep. I managed to close my eyes but my mind wasn't resting, keep pondering the consequence of not doing well in spec math. Anyway, there's not much hope in spec math after all... even the subject that i feared the most (Econs) was way better attempted a few days ago.

Anyway, that's not the end of the world juz yet. I have one more paper to go and I dun wan let it affect my last paper. I juz got to pick myself up and try my level best for yet another hurdle. Juz one last one and I shall bid farewell to SAM.

1 comment:

Ying Xuan said...

hey,chill!
Bersemangat la,dun forget u still have a bet with me
haha