Saturday, November 22, 2008

I met JAKUNs...haha

Now, I finally realised why I shud be proud as a MALAYSIAN. yesterday, i came back to my hometown BUTTERWORTH! 1stly, i finally observed the uncivilised behaviour of a bunch of foreigners possibly from our neighbouring countries while waiting for my bus. It seems as if they have never boarded a bus b4. know y? coz they never know how 2 queue up and rushing & pushing each other juz2 get on the bus.

Consequnetly, I missed the bus coz I cudn't bear standing near their stinking body!! Anyway, I wasn't in a rush so I decided 2 wait for the next bus. BUT, the funny thing here was dat they were asked 2 wait for another bus as well coz it's already fully occupied. Perhaps they dun u'stand human language & continued 2 get up the bus b4 they were finally being asked 2 get down.!! I cudn't help but to laugh at their behaviour...

So, I continued 2 wait. Knowing that the bus will definitely stop a lil bit to the front, hence I walked up 2 the front of the platform to wait for the bus. Strangely, I'm the only one standing in front while this bunch of nuts stood at the back of the platform. Finally the bus arrived. They thought it's gonna stop rite in front of them while I knew in my mind the bus will not stop at the place where they stood.

I was indeed rite! The bus moved and stopped rite in front of me..HAHA. U whole bunch of stu**d ppl made urself looked lyk idiots...I'm not saying i'm smart but I wud prefer 2 say dat they r stu**d... sorry, there is no other better word 2 describe their JAKUN behaviour...

The end.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

alamak. why scold people leh? dun care la. there are many this kind type of people one....sabar.