Thursday, November 20, 2008

Everlasting Memories

Well, everything that we started has now come to the end. We started off SAM in July 07 and now we have completed it. We've overcome so many obstacles as SAM students and I believe it's just not as easy as anyone would have thought. Really, everything just seem too fast. Having given a chance to meet all new friends was the best gift in my life. Here, I would like to apologise for the mistakes I've done and also to praise myself for the good deeds I've done...haha....u guys thought i'm gonna praise u guys izit..?? okla okla... thanx a lot lor.

The last occasion was none other than Prom. Everybody looks gorgeous and at their best. The guys were smart while the girls were really stunning. There were so many of them that I can hardly recognise. They look so different!

We were just busy taking pictures with each other. It may be the last time together but I hope not. After this, we may be pursuing our studies in different places but one thing that last forever is our friendship. It's hard to define friendship. It's easy to find a friend but it's much more easier to lose one. Thanx all of u for the everlasting memories.

3 comments:

jasmine said...

T__T Pei Jin, the one supporting ManU wif me in class.. hehe.. no more staying in Ridzuan, no more chance to lepak at Ridzuan mamak watch football match..

Anonymous said...

yaloh. you should thank me lo..hor. took photo with the sexy. owe me one wor.... okla.next time belanja me makan can de la..i very cincai one,but i dun want green vegetable @ "ching chai". adios

Yah Yah said...

i wil miss u de!! hahaha..