Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Holidays here i come!!!

Finally~~~ A huge sigh of relief!!! I've finally got over all my exams for this semester. One month winter break b4 the start of 2nd sem~~ So happy that I'm going back Malaysia in 3 days' time!!! Can't wait to see my family and my puppy!!! Ahhh...i miss home so so much....I just duno why...i've been missing home more than i was compared to last year. And b4 that...............Perth!!! Here i come!! Lol..though it's gonna be just for a day.

Hrmm...time to reflect on this semester. I think this semester has been much difficult for me. Last year everything seems to be allrite. Perhaps it's 1st year and the subjects were much easier and less groupworks. Talking about groupworks, i really really HATE it so MUCH!!! Not becoz i dun like 2 work with others but the fact that the other groupmates aren't contributing in group assignments really pissed me off!! OR maybe they did contribute towards pulling my marks DOWN! It seems like they don't really care and just aimed for a PASS or CREDIT. What a bunch of useless fellows. Either they were absent from meetings or they contribute NOTHING during the whole process. I hope they FAIL! yes i MEAN it! they clearly don't deserve it. In uni, u got to give ur 100% no matter what u do..! Hopefully, next sem i will get a better groupmates for any groupworks.!!

Not enough with problems of groupworks, the Uni timetabling for examination is driving me nuts this sem!! Can u imagine having 3 final exam papers over 2 days?!! And it's not even 2 days! It's just 24 hours to be exact! And the textbooks for those exams are so thick!!! I just can't believe it how I've managed to overcome it. It was such a massive week for me. Having to deal with 3 exams in the space of 24 hours is not easy job. It was really tiring!!! Thank gudness my preparation for the exams went well. Nevertheless, it's all over now and i can look forward to my holidays~~~

No comments: