Wednesday, June 23, 2010

~A visit for A Day with A Memory that will last for A Lifetime~

This post is written specially for Miss Maggie Law. I seriously would like to thank her for being my tour guide when I was visiting Perth a couple of days ago. There are many many things that I would like to thank her for. And I dont know how and where to start with..so let me just randomly say what comes to my mind!


First and foremost, Thank You for accompanying me to stay overnight at the airport. Not many friends would be willing to sacrifice their comfort of sleeping on the bed to sleep on a chair. When I saw you sleeping on the chair, I felt really really bad. It's definitely not comfortable at all sleeping while ur sitting. Plus, the weather is so cold. Anyone would've stayed at home with the heater beside them but you didn't..


Also, Thank You for even buying supper and breakfast for me so that I wouldn't be starving while staying at the airport. Although the fries are cold while the burger bun was not that soft anymore, that's totally not important. To me, that was the most delicious meal because it was you who bought them for me!




Thank You so much for sacrificing your precious time to get sufficient sleep and rest. You slept for just a few hours and I believed you didn't manage to get a gud sleep either. Yet, you had to bring me around to so many places for the whole day and I'm sure that's already tiring enough. And you still had to work at night.


Thank You for such an amazing travel plan even though it was just for a day. You made my visit to Perth so meaningful. Love the nice places and the delicious food you brought me too. I'm loving Perth already with just my 1st visit. It makes me think whether I should've chosen Perth in the beginning instead of Sydney.




Thank You for planning ahead for my departure to the airport from your house. You helped me to make booking for the cab which got me to the airport without delay for my departure to Singapore. I reached not too early not too late. Just nice for me to check-in and shopped. Oh yea, I bought tim tam but 4got NOUGAT! Luckily I saw it in the airport..Bought 1 kg.. haha.


AND I appreciated that you even packed muffins for me so that I can eat them when I arrived in Singapore early in the morning.! And btw, I ate the muffins while watching world cup at Changi Airport..XD.. How amazing is that to have a friend who cared so much for me. You make me feel that being caring isn't that difficult after all.






Thank You for every single moment that we had together at Perth. You are truly an amazing friend. Thank God for allowing me to know you. You're definitely a part of the missing puzzles in my life. Now my life is made one step closer towards perfection with ur presence~~ Enjoy ur winter holidays and don't 4get to miss me! XDXD..~~ *hugs*

2 comments:

Chee Seng said...

wahh wahhh... so much for your declaration of love...
Maggie's heart sure melt already...
hohoho...

Bagus, maggie. Since you treat pei jin so good. I expect more then. Haha.... XDD

Ying Xuan said...

在一起!在一起!在一起!lol