Wednesday, June 9, 2010

A small victory to cheer about but the real battle is just about to begin...

Now, my final exam is just less than 1 week away from now. I think my preparation has gone the way I would like it to be. As long as i maintain my health and with a little blessing, i shall overcome this exam with little obstacle (NOT too little..it's like i have to jump over a really high bar with 3 papers in the space of 24 hrs!!!). Anyway...Today, the quiz mark for information system was released and i'm so glad dat i did very well for this quiz! So, just to brag (share la actually..haha), this is the announcement from my lecturer:

Dear Students,


INFS 2001 Quiz 2 results are now available in the Grade Centre.

Top Mark - 8.8
Bottom Mark 2.6

Average across both groups - 6.25

Worksheet 3 results will be finalised tomorrow morning due to consultations over-running time this afternoon. I will send out an email as soon as these are available.

Regards,

Deborah

AND guess wat?! I achieved that TOP MARK! LOL.. yea, i know maybe there is a whole bunch of ppl out there who also got 8.8 other than only me. Nevertheless, i'm really proud to get to that level. One of the reason was there was some drama going on when i was sitting for this quiz. I was attempting that paper halfway through & all of a sudden my tutor stopped me and told me that she gave out the wrong paper!!!! Omg! wth!! Different rows of students receive different colour of papers which means they have different questions. 



Initially, I was given the pink paper which was SUPER DUPER easy!! 50 questions in total and as i've completed 25 questions with ease, my tutor stopped me and gave another set of paper! urgh!!! so, i have 2 start all over again with a GREEN paper!! Frankly, the green paper is much much tougher than the pink one!!! So yea, thank god i still manage to do well.. I supposed I could have gotten higher marks with that pink paper and set a higher top mark for that quiz huh?? O.o lolol..anyway..enuf for now & time to get back to my studies... THE REAL BATTLE HAS JUST BEGUN!!!
Keep Fighting! =D

No comments: